D2L Training for the Faculty of Arts
The following is a reminder from Heather Weiland (from University of Calgary I.T.) of the final week of Desire2Learn training sessions designed specifically for the Faculty of Arts.
Remember, Blackboard will be unavailable at the end of this month (May 2014).
Register now for the last week of D2L training sessions targeted for the Faculty of Arts. Use the links below to register:
- Module 1: D2L Content and Communication
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 – 1:00pm to 3:00pm – MLB 203B
- Module 2: D2L Assignments and Grades
- Module 3: D2L Quizzes and Surveys
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014 – 9:00am to 11:00am – MLB 203A
- Module 4: D2L Individual Work Session
- Friday, May 9, 2014 – 1:00pm to 3:00pm – MLB 203B
If you’re unable to attend these sessions, there will be many D2L training sessions offered over the next four months at the Teaching & Learning Centre (tlc.ucalgary.ca).
Thank you to those that have taken the D2L training. We hope that the training and ongoing support will make the transition to Desire2Learn an easy one for the faculty.